Had protected sex with prostitute. What diseases could I have acquired?

i had sex with a prostitute and used condoms. Ultimately i came out as i wasn't sure about the condom, but i came in the condom and could see that the condom was not broken as my sperm didn't ooze out.
This was my first time and repented going for it but the question is what are the diseases i could have acquired and should i get myself checked. Was also wondering what kind of diseases i could have acquired. Currently living in California.This clearly confidential information and hence need your help and i would never be going back as this was more of an adventure i was trying out as i had never done it and didnt think through all this!.
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query
Condoms protect from almost all sexually transmitted infections.
Generally observe for
1. Genital sore
2. Genital discharge
3. Inguinal swelling
The possibility in your case is very remote as there is no slippage
Pl undergo
1. Urine routine examination
2. Vdrl test
3. Elisa for hiv
Pl discuss the results with ur doctor or get back to me with results
Good day
Prasad pvs