Had protected sex. tested negative for HIV and STD except herpes. Shall I repeat the test?

I had protected sex with 2 sex workers. What are the chances of getting HIV? Once I came back to the USA and regret what I did.

I tested negative for HIV with DNA by PCR at about 8 days of post exposure.

At 32 days of post exposure I tested negative again with DNA by PCR and antibody test.

At 5 weeks and 4 days of post exposure I tested negative for all STD's with the antibody test except for herpes 1. According to the WWW.WWWW.WW it says "most people will develop antibodies that standard HIV tests can detect within 2 - 8 weeks, the average is 25 days.

With all the tests that I've done so far should I be confident and not worry about it and move on or shall I repeat the test if so when should I do retest again.
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Repeated HIV test is recommended after 3 months

Detailed Answer:

I would recommend to repeat the test for HIV after 3 months after the exposure to be sure; if negative, repeat after 6 months until 1 year. Sometimes, there would take long for the antibodies to develop.

It is good that you have regretted to have unprotected sex. Changing partners is also the worst thing which can cause many health troubles.

If cannot stay with only one partner, having protected sex (using condoms) would prevent many health problems.

Hope it answered to your inquiry!
Follow-up: Had protected sex. tested negative for HIV and STD except herpes. Shall I repeat the test? 43 minutes later
It was protected I used condoms.
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Low chances if used condoms,tests need to be sure

Detailed Answer:

Then, the chances for HIV and STD are lower unless there is contact with bloody areas.

Anyway, get the test according to the earlier schedule to be sure.

Thank you.