Had protected sex. Having sore throat, pain in groin area and rashes under neck. What are the chances of HIV?

I had protected sex with a sex worker, she used the massage oil on the condom, I hear those oils can deteriorate the condom, but I didn't notice that it broke or anything. 2 weeks later I have a sore throat and a dull ache in the groin are, along with red/yellowish eyes, also appears to be a rash right under my neck in front, have had this for over 2 weeks going on 3. Are these signs of acute hiv, what are my risks here.
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 54 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
you had protected your 100% safe and your not at all at risk .still if you are concerned means then go and get ll be surely negative.
As far as your symptoms are concerned anxiety is the key factor..due to stress and anxiety you can get tired and even you can get fever,muscle pains, forget about the incident plzz avoid sex with prostitutes.
I hope this helps you,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck