Had protected sex. Condom slipped. Sperm on outer vagina. Delayed period. Can Ipill have failed?

Question
Hi Doc. Me n my Galfrnd had protected sex on 21st April 2012 but condom slipped out in between and some thick liquid was released from my penis (not sperm) that touched my partner's vaginal outer area but we stopped immediately and replaced the condom. After intercourse, she took an iPill within 2 hours to ensure no pregnancy. But now it has been 7 days and she has not got forced period. Her normal period cycle ended on 10th April and next start date as expected is 4-6 of May. Please let us know if there is chance of pregnancy and why is she not getting forced period even after taking IPill.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

No, I don't think there are any chances of pregnancy with so many precautions taken.

I pill prevents pregnancy; but it is not necessary for periods to come just after taking the pill. You have to wait till her expected date means 4-6th of May.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concerns.
Please accept the answer and close the discussion if all your queries are addressed.

Best wishes