Had pathology report done for LFT and Sugar. Findings?

Hello Doctor, I just did a General Health Checkup at a Pathology Lab and the reports state SGPT at 93 U/L and SGOT at 41 U/L which are marked at High. Fasting Blood Sugar is 85 mg/dL and Cholestrol is 176 mg/dL which are marked within normal limits. Creatinine is showing at 0.8 mg/dL which is marked at Low. Since all the other related results are normal, do I need to do any further investigations or medication required?
Posted Fri, 4 Oct 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
All reports are essentially normal

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence.

The SGPT at 93 U/L and SGOT at 41 U/L is not clinically significant, although they have been marked as high. The values are important when they run in several hundreds. So, do not worry about it.

Your Fasting Blood Sugar at 85 mg/dL and Cholestrol at 176 mg/dL is normal. Keep it up!

Creatinine is also normal at 0.8 mg/dl, although it is marked low. The values are shown this way because it is read by the automated machines and computers.

In my view, you do not need any further investigations or medications.

Relax, and enjoy life. Congratulations on your good health.

Follow-up: Had pathology report done for LFT and Sugar. Findings? 42 minutes later

Thank you Doctor. A couple of more questions from the Report:

In the WBC Differential Count Section:
Nuetrophils are marked Low at 33 % and Lymphocytes are High at 51%

In the Morphology Section there is a comment as "Mild Lymphocytosis is present"

Could you please give your opinion on the above. Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
transient non-specific infection possible

Detailed Answer:

Yes, the lymphocytes are high at 51% and there is Mild Lymphocytosis or increase in number of lymphocytes.

This can be due to a transient non-specific infection. This would settle down soon.

Please take care of your general health in the form of healthy food, drink warm water, follow general hygiene measures of frequent hand-washing. Eat a fruit daily.

You may want to repeat the WBC and differential count after a month.

Hope this helps you.