Had orthopedic surgery. Have swelling and red spots on leg. What should be done?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i just had orthpedic surgery i am 77 l=years old i have red spots on my leg and some swelling
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
You have provided very short description regarding your problem.
I need a few more details regarding the type of surgery you had, how long ago, type of lesion, when did it appear, etc to help you in a better way.
A good close up picture will be very much appreciated. you may attach a pic using the "upload your reports" feature on the query page-left hand side.
Awaiting your response.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.