Had myocardial perfusion scan. Have headaches, stiff neck and dent on forehead. Cause and cure?

I recently had a myocardial perfusion scan, But also had a cyst on my left eyelid and one underneath the lid. the cyst has been there now for about 10 weeks, but after the perfusion scan i started experiencing headaches and a dent has appeared on my forehead. with the headaches i get a stiff neck, signs of pressure behind my eyes, cheeks and nose. I also feel like my vision is blurry or shaky in my left eye. what can be causing this? could it be an infection caused by the cyst?
Posted Thu, 7 Feb 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
In myocardial perfusion scan testing is done done with exercise (on a treadmill or stationary bicycle) or by using medication (Adenosine, Dipyridamole, Dobutamine) which increase the blood flow to the heart muscle.
It is possible to get headache,nausea and stiffness after the test and is due to the effect of drugs like adenosine or Dipyridamole or Dobutamine.
But these side effects last only for few hours or maximum for a day and get relieved by taking medications.

As far cyst on eyelid is concerned ,it may cause headache and local stiffness if he cyst is infected.Infected cyst in itself would be warm and tender to touch.
Consult your doctor for a examination and treatment.
However you may take TYLENOL OR MOTRIN two to three times a day till you are able to consult your doctor.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck