Had lab test. Are the findings in normal range?

I m 32 yr old As per latest digonostic report Iron in my bodyy is 27 ug/dl . Total cholestrol is 203 mg%, HDL cholestrol is 53mg %, LDL 113mg%, Triglyceridec 104 mg%, TC/HDL ratio 3.8, LDL/HDL ratio 2.1, VLDL 20.76 mg% ,please suggest the remedy
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Impressive result Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I do not see any unusual findings in your report. All appears normal including the cholesterol report. Do you have any specific concerns? Let me know.
Follow-up: Had lab test. Are the findings in normal range? 15 hours later
Refrence range for Iron is 70-180 whereas it is 27 ug/dl for me Same total cholestrol normal range is 125-200 mg% where it is 203 for me (Refernce Range Source-Thyroacre) Can I share complete report on your mail ID so we can have more clarity
Brief Answer: Serum Iron is low Detailed Answer: Hi, Good that you shared the reference value of the lab. The Serum Iron is low. You need to take iron rich diet beans, fish, chicken liver, beans, red kidney beans, chickpeas, or split peas, baked potato, jaggery, green leaves. I should alert you on high normal cholesterol but that is not worrisome. You can test one more time after 3 months. You can upload the complete report from the feature available on the right side pane of the page. Thank you.