Had itchiness and spots on scrotum after wearing old brief. What is it?

Hello I used very old brief ( washed one but tarred ) 3 days back . That full day I was discomfort with that brief and I noticed few very little spots in scrotum and brief also v shape model not trouser model I want to know is this happens due to friction ? Can friction cause little spots in scrotum?
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may be having irritant contact dermatitis. Detailed Answer: Hi, After reading short history, I feel that you may be having irritant contact dermatitis. It may be either due to the clothe material or detergent remnant in brief. You may be having discomfort and itching sensation. Even friction may enhance the disease. Take antihistaminics like levocetirizine or desloratidine daily until you feel better. Take a short course of steroid in tapering dose. Apply mild steroid like mometasone with antibiotic cream. Do not take soap bath. You take sitz bath. And keep the area dry. You may feel better. I hope you got my answer. Still, any query, you may ask. Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Follow-up: Had itchiness and spots on scrotum after wearing old brief. What is it? 39 minutes later
Hello This is the spot which i have . Is this common?
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 4 hours later
Brief Answer: The lesion you showed is angiokeratoma. Detailed Answer: Hi, welcome back.. Thanks for posting photograph, which made my task easy. After seeing photograph, it seems that you are having single blackish red papular lesion and rough whitish big patch around the lesion. I think the single lesion is solitary angiokeratoma. It may be from long time, it is benign condition...And the treatment is simple. You consult dermatologist. Electrocautery may be done under local anaesthesia. Discomfort may be due to irritation by your brief cloth..irritant contact dermatitis. For that, you take treatment as I previously suggested. I hope now you might be satisfied with my answer. Still any query, you are welcome. Thanks Dr. Ilyas Patel MD