Had intercourse after period. Started bleeding, vomiting and feeing bloated. Could I be pregnant?

My last known cycle was February 14, 2013. It was normal, and at the end of it was the clot that I experience every time the last day of my cycle. On the 27, I was was with my friend. However, last week--I started bleeding. The blood was red in color. I felt like it "gushed" from time to time, but it only lasted four days. Without the known clot at the end. As quick as it started, it stopped. I have been feeling bloated, and this morning I vomitted a little. The day before, and the day after this bleeding episode--I was with my friend again. I have been going from site to site trying to find out some information. I should mention that I have been pregnant before. My baby will be 18 in August. Could I be pregnant? When should I take a HPT?

P.S. Today I also felt like I have a UTI. Have not had one of those in some 19 years.
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Since you had period kind of bleeding last week, even if there was no usual clot at the end, I don't think you are pregnant. Assuming that last week bleeding was a altered but regular period , you can get tested if you don't get next month's period.

So, I guess the current option is to wait and watch.In my view there are less chances of you being pregnant.

For feeling of UTI starting drinking lots of water, juices and have cranberries.If symptoms continue or progress then you might need to opt for medications.

Hope this helps.Regards.