Had idiopathic seizure and supraorbital bone fracture. Having headache and vision problem. Solution?

Neurologist, Surgical
Hello Doctor,

I had an idiopathic seizure couple of months ago and also injured my head at the same time as a result of the fall onto a hard surface/floor. I had a supraorbital bone fracture which the neurosurgeon decided wasnt necessary to operate on. Now after two months I have been having auras/ocular migraines and difficulty with my vision and mild headaches. Are these related to the original seizure/injury? Do I need urgent medical intervention? My reports are in my profile for your reference.
Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2013 in Brain Tumor
Answered by Dr. Visvanathan K 7 hours later

I have had a look at your reports. Please correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that you had an episode of seizure following which you had a fall and injured yourself. Now your question is regarding the ongoing headaches.

As far as I could see you had not enclosed a CT report of your brain done at the time of the injury. I assume that it was normal. In any case I would prefer to get an MRI of the brain while initiating treatment for your vascular headaches. Headaches are non-specific symptoms and the vast majority are not from underlying sinister causes. However, having the first seizure without any reason itself is an indication to start evaluating you as to the cause of that seizure.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any clarifications.