Had foreplay and pregnancy test showed negative. Done with beta human chorionic gonadotrophin test. Any chances of pregnancy?

I and my boyfriend had foreplay on 19th XXXXXXX I had finished my periods on the 12th of XXXXXXX We did not have intercourse but his precum might have touched my vagina during fingering. I took ipill on 20th XXXXXXX I had light vaginal bleeding on 30 XXXXXXX and 1 st july. After that I still havnt got my periods. I took 4 pregnancy test and all show negative. I am very very worried. Am I pregnant??
I also did a beta hcg test today and the test shows that my hcg level is less that 0.10 mIU/ml. Can i still be pregnant?
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 16 minutes later
Your beta hcg levels are that of the non pregnant level.You need not worriy about pregnancy. But since you took the ipill, now your period may be irregular.Just be patient and wait for you menses.It may be delayed from its usual date. You will get new dates.