Had ectopic surgery done. Ovary is adherent. Will this affect chance of getting pregnant?

May 2013
i had right ectopic surgery done last year and my left ovary is adherent whether it will effect my chance of getting pregnant
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 35 minutes later

The chance of getting pregnancy depends on:
-The type of surgery performed for ectopic pregnancy.
In case of laparoscopic milking of tube the possibility of patency of the tube is more and so the chance of pregnancy.
In case of removal of part or full length of fallopian tube due to ectopic, the chances of pregnancy are comparatively less.
-The extent of the adhesions around the left ovary, the structure to which it is adherent and its function.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.