Had drainage in throat, dizzy spells, pressure in head but not painful. Stomach cramps as well. Treatment?

For almost a month now I have had drainage in my throat and dizzy spells. I have also had pressure in my head but not painful. Some stomach cramps as well. What could be going on?
Oh and I get sweaty feeling with the dizziness!
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later

Thank you for choosing Healthcare magic for your query.

I advice you to rule out sinus infection by having an x-ray pns.The symptoms you have mentioned are closely related to that in my opinion.
Primary result of sinus congestion is drainage and it can be through the nose and back of the throat.If it is through back of the throat then it is known as postnasal drip and cause stomach discomfort.Chronic sinus infection can lead to spells of diziness and pressure in head.You need to have antibiotic treatment for that if it is diagnosed as sinus congestion.Consult your ENT doctor and have x-ray pns done .

Hope i have answered your question.If you have any other queries you can ask me again.Thank you.