Had conceived and scan showed no fetal heart rate and aborted the foetus. Advised for infertility test. Suggest?

we are married 8 months ago and my wife conceived recently...but during the baby heart scan in the 3rd month, we found fatal heart not seen and doctor has done the abortion.
Further she advised to go for infertility it really required to go for it? She is 26 years old and 29
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later
welcome to the forum.
Infertility evaluation is necessary if the couple is unable to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse, as per medical recommendations.
But, you are married for eight months only and your wife has conceived only recently.
So in my opinion it is not required now.
Hope this helps,
Best regards