Had cellutlitis and having high creatine levels in blood. Feeling terrible, tired and sweaty. Treatment?

Dec 2012

I am very concerned I had cellutlitis 3 weeks ago now i have high creatine levels in my blood and high wbc i feel terrible, tired, sweaty, blood sugar goes from 70-130. I feel horrible what is going on
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possible that you might have developed septicemia

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

One of the complication of cellulitis is septicemia (blood infection by microbes) if it is not well treated or did not respond properly to antibiotics. If your WBC and creatine levels are high, then it is possible that blood infection is involved which could explain your other symptoms. Your blood sugar does not seem to be affected much besides the upper limit of 130 which might actually be slightly above the fasting blood sugar diagnostic level.
You will require medical attention soonest before the situation gets worst. A blood culture might be necessary after which you will receive parenteral antibiotics for a couple of days to get rid of this infection.

Hope this helps and wish you the best. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask or do accept my answer.
Dr. Nsah