Had bone marrow transplant after diagnosed with leukemia. Should I be concerned for pinching sensation in chest?

i have been told that i have two to three heart murmers. i never know this until i found out that i had leukemia in 2007. i have had a bone marrow transplant and am in remission.but all of the sudden i have been feeling a tiny pinching in my chest. i have also been diagnosid with ptsd from the trama in 2007 .i would like to know if i should worry about this little pinching it sometimes feels that even under my does not last for long periods. thank you.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It should concern you. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. The heart murmurs are due to underlying heart problems. So the chest pain is associated with the heart conditions. I would be helpful for me if you can mention the heart condition diagnosed by your doctor as the reason for your heart murmur. Because different heart conditions has different prognosis. You should be concerned about the chest pain because you have other risk factors like obesity, advancing age and associated medical illness. In this situation I would advise my patient to take an ECG and Echocardiogram. Consult a Cardiologist to evaluation of chest pain. Have regular appointment to assess the risk. Follow this advice. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards.