Had bloating problem. Endoscopy showed mild gastritis, asked to consume Neksium empty stomach. Can Flax seeds help?

I had bloating problem since last 2 yrs. Done endoscopy. Report says: Lax GE junction, Mild gastritis. Doc has asked to consume a single neksium empty stomach every day. got good result. i am continuing . Can i consume Flax seed....................will it help me to recover??????????????
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can also take Psyllium husk

Detailed Answer:

You can take flax seeds and Psyllium husk which aid in digestion as they are XXXXXXX in fiber content.

Do continue Neksium for the advised period.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.