Had an unprotected oral. Experiencing tingle around lips. Really worried and messed about appetite. Taking lysine. What to do?

i had an unprotected oral 3 days back I am experiencing tingle around my lips. and. my whole body. there are no signs of blisters or anything. I have been reading allot about herpese and thinking too. is it possible its happening maybe because I am thinking allot about it.? I really don't want herpese I have a family and I don't wanna pass it to anyone either. the tingle is on my head. kinda a lil inside nose. cheeks and only feel it when I think about it. I am really worried and it has messed up my appetite and brain. I really don't want it. I have bought my self lysine1000 mg. and took one today because I don't want anything to show up oon me. I need help. I have no idea what to do as of this moment n just pray that I don't get anything I will regret. weather here has been really hot too here and I had dry lips I asked few other ppl they have dry lips too these days. but still do I have it? help please
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
You do not have Herpes

Detailed Answer:

Be rest assured that you do not have Herpes. Neither do you have any other STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases).

I am currently working in this area and have been doing a lot of research on Herpes and other STIs. In my opinion, you do not have it.

Please relax; the tingling sensation is due to anxiety and stress. Continue to take Lysine.

For the dry lips, apply Vaseline lip jelly every 2 to 3 hrs. You should be fine soon. Drink plenty of water and fluids.

Take care to have protected intercourse the next time.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Had an unprotected oral. Experiencing tingle around lips. Really worried and messed about appetite. Taking lysine. What to do? 12 minutes later
thank you so much .. yess I have been really really stressful and thinking about it all day .never been that stressful in my life. I am going to bathroom to check myself 50 times a day to see of anything wrong. I Already have stomach ulcer and I am only 20 .I haven't eaten well for past 3 days. barely 1 meal a day I feel like I will womit. i cant afford to have anything else . your answer has given me great releafe. the itch has stopped on my fact and has went to my penis but I shaved 2 days ago and I always get itches there after a day or 2 of shaves. but I am still curious I will still goto doctor tomorrow to get my tests done. please if anything I will contact you since you are studying about it. thanks allot for your help.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
De-stress yourself

Detailed Answer:

Please relax yourself. This is my request to you. Worry is not the solution to your problem.

Please eat your food on time and regularly. Forget about what has happened.

Yes, you could go to the doctor and get the tests done. This is a wise decision. But, there is no place for unnecessary worry. Please understand this and move on in life.

Sure, you could write to me anytime. It would be my pleasure to help the people in need. You could ask me directly at the below link.

Take care and be stress-free.