Had abortion, got into another relation. After having sex got into previous relation and now pregnant. Paternity?

Hi, I just wanted to ask this question but it is abit confusing. In april I had an abortion and me and my boyfriend split, 2 weeks later on may the 2nd I slept with someone else, then me and my boyfriend got back 2gether and I had a period on the 24th of may then a period the 20th XXXXXXX in july I found out I was pregnant and iv had an ultra sound wich states I'm exactly 10 weeks tomorrow (30th august). Can you help me an tell me is there any possibility I'm pregnant from the may incident or is it to my boyfriend? Thank you
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are pregnant to your boyfriend

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence.

Congratulations on your pregnancy status. You are definitely pregnant to your current boyfriend. Your ultrasound dates and the menstrual dates are coinciding with the act with your boyfriend. Hence, he is the father of your baby.

Hope this clarifies your confusion.

Take care and wish you happy pregnancy.

Follow-up: Had abortion, got into another relation. After having sex got into previous relation and now pregnant. Paternity? 35 hours later
Hi as you know I'm 10 weeks pregnant today, due to a family occasion I had to attend I decided to use a box hair XXXXXXX on my hair as my roots were really bad and I was embarrased enough about them, now my worry is that it could harm my baby? I never thort it could do any harm as woman colour there hair everyday an its my hair?? I'm really worried now could you help me out on my problem
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
It will not harm your baby

Detailed Answer:

Please relax; it is not going to harm your baby in any way.

The box hair XXXXXXX is not absorbed systemically into your blood and it does not enter the baby's blood too.

Hence do not worry about this. Relax and take care of youself.