Had Traumatic brain injury and congenital hyperinsulinism. Have changes in emotional health. Related?

I had a severe TBI AND CHI after being hit by a drunk driver 5. Years ago. As a result, I struggle with migraines, balance, etc. recently the migraines changed. And are more severe and in a differen location. Dramatic changes in emotional health as well as severe changes to vision have also occurred...all inside the last month. Today a we symptom appeared....everything I drink tastes like pure salt.....any idea as to what is going on? Can these symptoms be a result of the wreck five years ago.....this salt thing is driving me crazy and I seem a little foggy too..
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Urgently see neurosugeon.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your question.

Based on my experience you have most likely brain tumor ,you need to have computer tomography of head done.

Yes this could be complication of the wreck 5 years ago.

You need to urgently see Neurosurgeon for further management. Hope I answered your question, will be happy to help you if you have other queries.