Had Aorta Debeky type 1 operation. Chances of kidney failure due to aorta arch replacement sugery?

I am 65 age male, I have hade Aorta Debeky type 1 operation 7years ago as an emergency situation, and arch head which was natural island of 3branch arteries set on the graft aorta. Now the island part is dome of the aneurysm 6.7cm and waiting the redo-opration for arch replacement very soon.
When the aorta arch replacement sugery will be done by Hypothemia circulatoy arrest(body temperature 22 C degree method by pass), how much kidney failure could be generated? at the moment, creatinine level is 151umol/L, eGFR 40.
It would be appreciated if you could advice my query by return.
Regards XXXXXXX Kim
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Valvular Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 43 minutes later
Dear Sir
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The risk of acute renal/kidney injury with bypass surgery is dependent upon many factors. These include your cardiac ejection fraction (heart pumping), presence of insulin requiring diabetes/ chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), features of congestive heart failure, type of surgery, preoperative creatinine level, previous cardiac surgery etc.

Can you tell me what is your heart pumping/ if you have heart failure/ insulin requiring diabetes/ COPD?

I am waiting for these details so that I can discuss your problem in detail.

Sukhvinder XXXXXXX