HI, Since Today Morning (07/11/17) i felt like diziness and

ENT Specialist
Question
HI,
Since Today Morning (07/11/17) i felt like diziness and since midnight i was having some wax movment in my left ear . please suggest some easily available medicines.
can you let know the reason what is the cause for it
With Regards
Vinit XXXXXXX
+91-0000
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dizziness

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
Dizziness can be due to some systemic cause like hypertension or low blood sugar levels or due to effect of some medicine or it can be due to some ear disease.
Please tell me do you have any relevant history or symptoms?
For ear wax,put waxrid ear drops three times a day. This will help to soften the wax which is then to be cleaned up by an Ent specialist.
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: HI, Since Today Morning (07/11/17) i felt like diziness and 18 minutes later
Hi Madam,
Thank you for response , i dont have any such symptoms in the past of dizziness,
I have a sugar level more then 150 in the morning, i am diabetic , but dont take medicines , control through food and exercises , only some time i take medicines when level little higher ,
on sunday evening i took a substitute sugar medicine 01 tablet only , non-avaibility of regular prescribed medicine.
and today after putting eardrop (Ciplox) in ear , the dizziness improved by 30% ,
i am working , currently i am in my office.

With Regards
Vinit XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dizziness

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the information.
You are probably having dizziness due to inner ear infection. That's why the symptoms improved on ear drops. Put ciplox d ear drops three times a day and take tablet stemetil twice daily for dizziness.
Take all these for 5 days and let me know the impact.
All the medicine prescribed by me will be available only on prescription.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: HI, Since Today Morning (07/11/17) i felt like diziness and 48 hours later
HI Madam,
Since the eardrop Ciplox-d was not available in my nearby medical stores,
i continued with Ciplox only on my ear- it is now better almost 80-90 % improved , i dont felt any dizziness after that, so buy the tab but i didn't consumed yet the stemetil tab.
so my questions is that , is it the problem(infections ) is of temporary nature,
some people says its a symptom of vertigo, is its like that ?.is it a permanent issue or of curable nature
and should i go for earwax cleaning to a ENT specialist.
please suggest!!

With Regards
Vinit XXXXXXX
+91-0000

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dizziness

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Stemetil is for dizziness.If the symptoms have subsided, you can skip.
It is better to use ciplox d but ciplox is also fine.
As per the whole symptoms history it is probably middle inner infection leading to labyrinthitis .
It is curable completely on medicines. You should get your ears examined by an Ent specialist and cleaned up if required.

Thanks and regards