Got stung by one fire on toe, now all toes are swollen with redness. Suggest?

I got stung by one fire on Sunday at 1:30pm. The sting was on my 2nd toe. Now all toes except great toe are swollen and red , burning and itching, with swelling extending up into top of foot and reddness about one inch above toes. Should I be concerned?
Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should seek medical halp early on

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
Yes, you should be concerned as the swelling & redness is now extending upwards. This is a sign of increasing inflammation or may be some secondary infection.
I think you should attend hospital's ER as early as possible. In addition to the emergency care you will get you should also get your blood sugar tested, as this slows healing process.
Hope you get well soon.