Got sperm analysis report. Can anybody explain?

sperm analysis report as below pls explain;

1. 83% amophous
2. 7% coiled
3. 9% pin head
4. 1% normal
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ideal - at least 4% sperms with normal morphology

Detailed Answer:
What you have reported is a part of the semen analysis.
It looks like most of the sperms have defects in their shape, and this is what the report suggests. There are other parameters which are important as well, such as concentration of sperm and their motility, and a better picture of male fertility can be obtained when we have all the readings.
At the same time, you should also understand that even in any male who has fathered children, the sperm with normal morphology are very few, barely 4-6%, and thus you should not get too worried about this, and instead consult a doctor who specializes in male infertility, and take appropriate action.
You might have to be started on pills which have anti-oxidant actions, and an ultrasound of scrotum also might be required.
Hope I have been able to help you.
Follow-up: Got sperm analysis report. Can anybody explain? 3 hours later
Ok then find below the detail report;

1. Volume 4.5
2.Motility 50 L %
3.Liquification Slightly Viscid
4. Colour Of Spec Greyish
5. Sperm Count 7.2L
6. Sperm Count/SPEC 32.4 L
7. Semen Microscopy

Morphological Report
1. 83% amophous
2. 7% coiled
3. 9% pin head
4. 1% normal

Your Comments on the viability plsss
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need other investigations

Detailed Answer:
As I mentioned earlier, WHO has given standards for normal semen parameters, and a count of less than 16 million / ml or 40 million / ejaculate is considered sub-normal. Ideally such patients do require a few other investigations such as Ultrasound of scrotum for size and vascularity of testes and presence of any varicocoele. Serum Follicle stimulating Hormone assay may be required (preferably early in the morning before 8 am) in conditions where the sperm count is less than 5 million / ml.
These are not very difficult tests, and I imagine you can get these two tests done and review with the reports.
I also suggest that you get your semen analysis repeated after one month,, as WHO also has suggested that treatment should be based on the reports of at least two semen analyses preferably one month apart.