Got red itchy boils on stomach and arms. Taken ibuprofen. What is causing this?

I got a boil on my stomach a week ago there are red itchy bumps on my stomach as well today I am getting the itchy bumps up and down both arms. The boil hurts I keep the area clean used tea oil on the stomach take ibuprofen it helps the pain I do get in the Hot tub at my apartment some of the red bumps have died but new ones are coming ...there are a group of then near the boil.
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Wecome to Healthcare Magic!
The abdomen is a very unexpected area for a boil!!
And a boil is very unexpected lesion to have a rash around!!!

What you are describing is not a boil per say but is most likely an insect bite that has resulted in a local sore and a surrounding eruption; so commonly seen with these bites.
The rash on hands a week later indicates the bite occuring subsequently.
I would advise you to have a close watch in your house and bedroom for biting insects and get rid of them.
You should take Acetaminophen and levocetirizine for 5 days in consultation with your physician in recommended doses.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.