Got periods after having unprotected sex. Any chances of getting pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and the next day she got her period. Could she get prheregnant? However she got it her period 2 weeks after but she got her period 2 weeks earlier?
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 52 minutes later

From details provided by you, what I sum up is that your girlfriend had two periods 14 days part and you had sex a day before second I right?

If the first period was true regular expected period, then second period after 14 days may not be actual period and may be it was just per vaginal bleeding.And in this case there is chance of pregnancy.

If the first period was not true regular period then there are no chances of pregnancy as she had true regular period day after unprotected sex.

Since it may be difficult to tell which was regular period, I would advise you wait till her next period, if she gets period then she wont be pregnant.But if she misses period then she can get tested by a urine pregnancy test.

Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.