Got period. Now getting pelvic cramps, loss of appetite and back pain with nausea. Could I be pregnant?

I've just had my period and its regular and its just finished, But I've had pelvic cramps, loss of appetite, lower back pain and I'm extremely lethargic with nausea. Could I be pregnant?
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 37 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Considering you had just got through your menstrual cycle snd the symptoms you report are non specific you are unlikely to be pregnant. The pist menstrual period is sometimes characterised bt nausea liwer back pain and lethargy. Hence I expect the symptoms to resolve by self. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar