Got negative combo test. Rashes appeared all over body. What are the risks?

Hi Dr, here my story. From this year april until 2th november. I always go to massage parlor average 3 times a month . Below is the activity i have done in massage parlor:
1) handjob
2) nipple sucking. i suck her nipple she suck mine.
4) french kiss
5) she sleep next to me with panties on. we have close contact but im not sure whether her vaginal fluid come contact to my body or penis head
6) she on top with pants and use her vagina and rub my penis until i ejaculate.
7) while massage , she insert her finger into my anus few times.
8) i use finger and rub her vagina with pants/panties.
9) she kiss my ear and insert her tongue into my ear while i do the same to her.

I DID not do any oral sex / sex with them. On 19th november 2012 i has been for combo hiv test which include p24 antigen + elisa/EIA and result turn negative. This is what written there. I have done 3 rapid test on 18th november which is negative also.My last encounter for massage is on 2th november and when i test for combo test is 17 days.Can i conclude? Did any antibiotic can impact my result?
I has not been in a good sleep for two weeks. All my mind is about hiv,hiv,hiv.. and im stress out which driving me crazy.. and now i always see some skin rash over my body. I cant really go to work. I have a lot of working been pending from last week. Now i really know how much i love my gf. I am a jerk..Do i need to retest? what is my hiv risk? Please help me doctor..
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in.

Ive gone through your sexual history and symptoms.
At present I dont think you have any real risk of HIV.

Combo test you have undergone is very much reliable and you can be sure of your negative status.Also HIV wont manifest so early.In my opinion it is more or less psychological than physical symptoms.Antibiotics cannot influence HIV test as the test is done for viral proteins and antibiotics cant act on them.

You do not need any further testing immediately.If you still want to be more sure about negative test you can undergo HIV RNA PCR test .This test is most accurate test available.

To reassure you once again ,HIV combo is very reliable and risk of HIV is nil or very minimal in your case.

Hope this helps.

I will be available for follow up.

HIV and STD specialist.
Follow-up: Got negative combo test. Rashes appeared all over body. What are the risks? 21 minutes later
Hi Dr, Thanks so much for your reply. I'm much more relief now. There is still some questions i might still want to ask:

1) Combo Test at 17 days onwards can be cleared that all my previous sexual activity on oct,sep,aug is hiv negative?
2) How earlier combo test can detect the antigen and when the antigen disapear antibodies will come out immediately?

Thanks DR.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 27 minutes later
Hi again,

To answer your questions
1) Negative combo test clears your previous sexual activity.
2)Combo test can detect HIV1 as early as 14 days.Once the antigen disappear the antibody can be detected in blood.A retest at 3 mo will confirm the negative results.

Hope this helps.
Follow-up: Got negative combo test. Rashes appeared all over body. What are the risks? 3 minutes later
Thanks Dr. I much more relief now. I will do hiv check up every 6 months onwards. The feeling is killing me. Thanks Dr.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 7 minutes later
If you are satisfied with the answer please accept it and rate it at the end.