Got juvaderm injections. Noticed redness on cheeks and feel hot. Do I need to worry?
User rating for this question
I just got juvaderm injections this morning and my checks are still very red and feel hot. do i need to be worried. i have had injections with this filler before but have only had bruising.
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. David Okia 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No you dont need to be worried Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for your question. Juvaderm injection causes inflamatory skin reaction and this makes your skin red and to feel hot. Based on my experience this usually subsides in one week so dont worry. Hope i answered your question, will be happy to help you if you have other queries
People also viewed
- Headache cheeks red and hot
- Pregnant sore itchy butt crack
- My daughter spit out phlegm with a drop of blood?
- Constant urge to urinate and blood in urine but also menstruating
- How to reduce creatinine in blood mmol/l
- Hot red cheeks in adults
- Pityriasis rosea darker on buttocks
- Poop gets stuck at my butt crack
- Way to reduce eosinophil count in blood
- Causes of hot red cheeks
- Red hot cheeks amoxcillin
- One cheek red and hot
- What is normal range of tc dc esr in blood
- Stitches and butterflies stomach pains
- Butterfly stitches are itchy