Got juvaderm injections. Noticed redness on cheeks and feel hot. Do I need to worry?

I just got juvaderm injections this morning and my checks are still very red and feel hot. do i need to be worried. i have had injections with this filler before but have only had bruising.
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. David Okia 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No you dont need to be worried Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for your question. Juvaderm injection causes inflamatory skin reaction and this makes your skin red and to feel hot. Based on my experience this usually subsides in one week so dont worry. Hope i answered your question, will be happy to help you if you have other queries