Got irritated penis after having sex even sing protection. STD?

Question
MY boyfriend of 5 loyal years recently always gets irritated penis after we have sex, even when using protection or not... does this mean he may have STD ? sex with another woman to get it? please answer me
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need more information to make a definite call!!!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

From the information you have provided, it is very difficult to tell whether he has an STD or not. The best way would be to do a complete laboratory investigation to identify any possible STD. It would be best for you both to get tested for this.

However, what you have described is not typical of any STD. It may be due to the frictional forces or even another infection that is not directly linked to an STD. So, becoming very suspicious without enough evidence may only help ruin your relationship than help your partner get a solution to his problem.

For now, you may consider to always use protection until you get this problem completely addressed.

I hope this answers your query and guides you on how to proceed and get the best solution to this. See your primary care doctor and get this sorted out. Please, feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. I wish you both, well.
Thanks.
Dr. Ditah, MD