Got injured. Have sore back and red blotches appeared on legs. What am I suffering from?

I just got injured recently and spent the week in bed now I'm getting red blotches on my legs after I get out of the shower and my but what is this mean I get cold and the heat is what makes me feel a lot better! What do I do ? My back is sore and I am feeling weak whenever I take a hot bath now! This could also have to do with muscles! I get anxiety and all worked up thinking about it and I really don't want an operation please give me alternatives!
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 2 hours later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.
I think you have a skin allergy. This is precipitated by a hot water bath. These patches disappear on their own after around half hour or so after bath. If persisting your doctor may prescribe antihistaminics. Calamine lotions help to relieve the itch and problem associated.

I request you to answer these questions.
Are these patches appearing after a hot water bath?
Are these patches itchy?
Are these patches disappearing after some time automatically?
Do you have any other problem associated?

Please reply in detail so that I can help you better.