Got hit on testis. Started having pain and feeling like crack. What are the complications?

Hi i am male of 25 years, due to sudden break while driving my motor bike, I had a quick jerk then after 5-10 min i have testis paining then i felt it, its then feeling like i had a crack in testis and bleeding inside only. What, will it become alright in coming days, how about my sex life, as i am not having any pain...
Posted Sun, 16 Dec 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 3 hours later
Hi, welcome XXXXXXX
Trauma to testis is one of the serious condition. It may cause direct injury or torsion of testis. In any case you must visit emergency department of surgical hospital. Get examined from board certified surgeon only.
Also ask for ultrasonography of scrotum(testis), to know the vascularity of both testis.Do it as soon as possible, because if there is any problem then it must be sought out in 6 hours. Otherwise no need to worry.
Regarding sexual life, it will not harm it, as it has different nerve supply and can be managed on single testis(in worst scenario).
Hopefully, you have got your query answered.
Follow-up: Got hit on testis. Started having pain and feeling like crack. What are the complications? 43 hours later
Hi thanks for your reply, I am feeling like some fluid is present outside my testis, will it get cleared by itself or should i show to a doctor. I am having no pain.

Fluid will get resolved. But I still recommend consulting a doctor to rule out XXXXXXX injuries. Remember there is no replacement for testis.
Consult a board certified surgeon and get evaluated as soon as possible.

Hope I answered your query.