Got head injury. Getting numbness and tingling feeling in jaw and neck. Should I be concerned?

Neurologist, Surgical
about 8 months ago I hit the right top side of my head on a XXXXXXX wall, I then had syptoms of a concussion and had a cat scan with no blood showing the dizzyness and stuff have went away but now i fell a numbness and tingly feeling in the jaw and neck area from ear to ear and a itchy feeling in my right ear and also have numbness and tingly feeling in both of my legs from the knees down through my feet I am 5'8 weight 140 am 49 years old and in the past 8 months I have had an abdominal mri an endoscope a head cat scan and a sinus cat scan and nothing for these symptoms have been found it is every day and not painful per say but extremely uncomfortable feeling daily
Posted Fri, 9 Nov 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 36 minutes later
I can assure you that none of the symptoms you are suffering is as a result of head injury you suffered. These are as a result of mostly anxiety and hormonal changes. At this stage, exercising, practicing breathing exercises and generally relaxing would help a lot. Kindly consult your physician to consider starting you on hormone replacement therapy and anti-anxiety medications.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr Vineet