Ask a Dentist   »  

Got frequent mouth ulcer very frequently. Get it if have cut on lips and tongue. Used pain killer

Hi Doctor,
I got mouth ulcer very frequently.They are like permanent now.I got it if there is a minor cut on my lips or tongue.This time i m in very critical condition.I m in severe pain.I cant speak or even drink water.I used some pain killer to reduce my pain but get no benefit.I fear if i have got mouth cancer.Please tell me the causes and suggest me what should i eat.
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Triamcinolone 0.1%,Dologel and Bcomplex

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to XXXXXXX

Mouth ulcers(apthous ulcers) occurs commonly due to many reasons like vitamin deficiency,stress and due to bacterial, fungal and viral infections.

you can start using Triamcinolone 0.1% oral paste for local application over the affected areas, twice daily for 7 days.This gives immediate response.Simultaneously you can take oral cancer.The symptoms are very different for oral cancer.

Also, do warm saline rinses and maintain very good oral will be fine soon.presently avoid spicy,sour and hot food stuff.

Take semisolid nutritious diet,add more of green leafy vegetables like spinach,beans,gourd,peas and fruits in your daily diet.

Drink plenty of fluids, like water,fresh fruit juices and dairy products .Also use eggs,pulses,and soyabean.They are XXXXXXX dietary sources.

Hope i have answered your query. Please let me know for further query.