Got electricuted. Saw bright light. What does this mean?

My husband got electricuted the other day. he said he saw a bright light and passed out for a short time. he refused to go to er as directed and said his heart was racing for hours. what does seeing this bright light mean?
Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 5 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Electrocution might render a person incapable of his or her normal mental function. The person might be slow to think or talk. He or she might also be delirious, dizzy or faint. Dazed and confused condition.Problems with sight. these are all may be the reason of bright light.
Palpitation do occur with electric shock.
I advice you to see physician for examination as it is must and also get an ECG test done to get an info on his hart.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.