Got blowjob done. Used opened condom and put into penis. Can it cause AIDS and STD?

Question
Hello Doctor,
I went to massage parlor. The lady tempted me and we went for blowjob. She got the opened condom and put into my penis and done the bjob. After she done, I came to know that from one source, they may reuse the condoms over there . Now, I am fearing very lot. Can anyone tell me will it cause Aids or any other STD problems to me ? What kind of problems or disease I will get. I am not able to sleep. Please help me asap.
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 7 days later
Brief Answer:
Rare risk of STD, go for rapid diagnostic test

Detailed Answer:
Hi, XXXXX
Your tension for having STD is quite genuine.
But there might be rare risk of having STD if condom was already used by the person who is having this type of disease. If that man is not having STD then there is less risk of the disease.
So this is very confusing problem.

To remove tension, in spite of not having any symptoms of STD go for blood test for STD, possible earliest by rapid diagnostic test after 2-3 weeks to rule out STD.

I hope, I answered your query. If you have further query or clarification, please write back.