Gold coloured, bean shaped, soft objects in stool. Any idea what can it be due to?

I have recently found several gold-colored, bean-shaped, soft, objects in my stool. Can you give me any idea
what they are?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 1 hour later

The several gold colored bean shaped soft objects in stools are more likely to be undigested fatty material from the food. We might be able to confirm this by getting your stools checked under microscope by a laboratory technician (stool routine test).

It is most likely not concerning and very, very unlikely to be associated with colon cancer.

1) Do you have loose stools or have to go for stools more than once in a day?
2) Do you get mild or moderate pain or cramping just at the time of stools?
3) When you flush does the bean shaped objects float on the water?

I may be able to predict if you have any other reasons here if you can write back to the aforementioned questions.

Awaiting your reply.

Take care and Regards