Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting warm sensation in penis during urination and ejaculation. Had unprotected oral sex. Any thoughts?

Question
My penis has had a dull warm sensation between uninations and ejaculations. There is no leakage or burning when I pee. I have recently have recieved oral sex, unprotected. I've also had a very poor diet recently with lots of coffee and alcohol. Any advice?
Posted Mon, 20 Aug 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

A dull warm sensation in the penis is mostly normal. It should not bother you much. In addition, you do not seem to have a urine.

You have had a recent unprotected oral sex. Check for any fresh rashes or bumps developing on your penis.

If you have had a recent viral fever, then the warm sensation in your penis is obvious and can be attributed to it.

Consume less of coffee.

Abstain from alcohol for a week, if possible and drink plenty of water and cranberry juice for some days. This action will help in reversing any electrolyte imbalance and dehydration, if any. Cranberry juice will take care of any asymptomatic urinary tract infection, if present at all.

Practice safe sexual practice always.

You will be fine soon. I do not think you need any medications at this time.

Please do write back for further discussion on this.

Hope this helps.