Getting sharp pain in head for few seconds. How to diagnose my symptoms?

Healthy 19 yo. I was bent over changing my son & got a sharp shooting pain in head. Tender to touch. It lasted a few seconds and no other symptoms. What could it be?
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later

As such the causes of headache are many like migraine, cluster headache, brain tumor/infection, problem in blood vessel of the brain, etc. However sharp pain lasting for few seconds without any associated symptoms does not suggest any serious organic medical problem. A remote possibility of this being cluster headache is likely.

I would urge you to visit a neurologist for examination if such headaches recur.

Avoid stress and relax...

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best wishes