Getting septic spots on chest and applied sudocream. What can I do to clear these septic spots?

I have recently started getting septic spots on my chest. Sudocream usually clears the small spots up but its doing nothing for these. What can I do to clear these septic spots? They look awful.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. It is difficult to say anything without actually seeing the spots. Can you please upload a photograph of those spots. It will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better line of management. Waiting for your response Thank you