Getting popping feeling on left side and warm sensation all over body. Proper diagnosis?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Today, I had a popping feeling on my left side with a warm sensation running through my body. It was very painful. I immediately felt sick and flushed. Was this severe gas pains? I feel sore but not in pain.
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sheeba Stephen 2 hours later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

I would like to have some clarifications regarding your symptoms:
- What was the exact site of the pain?
- Did it radiate to any other part of the body?
- Did you experience any other associated symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, loose stools or fever?
- Do you have any known medical problems?

Please get back to me with these details, so that I will be able to get a clearer idea about your problem.

Dr. Sheeba Stephen
Emergency Medicine Specialist