Getting paper cuts on penis foreskin. Diabetic and taking Amryl. Suggest the cure?

i am also getting paper cuts on my penis foreskin from last 3-4 days ,and i am a diabetics patient from last 4 years at present i am taking Amryl M1 TABLET once in a day. kindly suggest me how can cuts in my foreskin can be cured.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Multivitamin supplements

Detailed Answer:

Weak foreskin is a common condition seen in multivitamin deficiency state. Taking multivitamin supplements would strengthen the skin and prevent such cuts.

Also, apply Neosporin ointment to avoid infections considering diabetic status.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.