Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting pain in penis with erection. How to get relief?

il get pain in my penis when il get too horny and my penis balls vl pain lot i need a suggestion and il feel very shy to constult a doctor....and i have another few problems but i feel very shy to say.... so plz when do u get me online or hw should i know my answer...
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 45 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The pain in penis with erection and pain in testis can be due to several conditions which includes genital tract infections, epididymitis, epididymorchitis etc. The exact diagnosis can be known only by proper examination and some lab investigations. It is recommended to visit a doctor and do not shy, you are required to have urine analysis and an ultrasound of the testis for evaluation and might an antibiotic treatment. You can use diclofenic sodium tablets for pain relief. It is on the counter available drug.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask