Getting headache, lump between eyebrows and have swollen eye. CT scan normal. Any cure?

I woke up with a lump inbetween my eyebrows and my eyes swollen, almost swollen shut. This has been going on for a few months. it will last about a day then go away. Then maybe a week later happen again. I have had two previous sinus surgeries, but have never had this happen. sometimes I am congested, but not always. I do get a headache. when I went to my ENT it wasn't swollen but he sent my for a CT scan, there was nothing there, so he ended up taking me off my blood pressure medicine, and putting me on a diuretic, but this is still happening. please tell me what to do.
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 9 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
in view of recurrent problem and a normal CT i would suggest a angioneurotic oedema
Which is usually of allergic origin.
As the problem is occurring regularly then you can have anti allergic tablet daily for a week or ten days and if the swelling does not occur then that will be a confirmation of diagnosis.
If it is sporadic then the tablet can be taken as and when required.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.