Getting headache, heaviness and dryness in eye. No relief from eye drop. Any permanent solution?

Hi Doc. Iam facing problem with my eyes probably eye Dryness. Because of this when i wakeup iam feeling heavy, not able sit before computer, concentrate on my work, getting headache and uneasy feeling. I used many eye drops like Veldrops,Genteal, Teardrops etc but no relief and even visited eye hospital but still no relief. Iam doing eye massage with Hot water through with getting temporary relif but after sometime again same problem.
Can you please suggest me what shall i need to do. Iam sleeping well, eating well, drinking enough water also. It is getting difficult for with this problem as iam not able to concentrate my mind..

Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
In spite of taking good care of yourself,by eating and resting there appears to be vitamin deficicncy.
You take multivitamins daily and if we are on the right track you will have improvement within 5 to 7 days .
Along with that a small packet of calcikind in a glass of milk once a week.
Continue with mV along with your life style management by rest and good balanced diet.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.