Getting eruptions these days. What could be the case?

I am getting eruptions these days(from past 2 weeks).
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 14 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Skin eruptions for past 2 weeks. I can help you provided you give me a little more details.
You have an option of uploading photograph in this query page. Please make use of it. That will be the best detail you can give.

Where did the eruption start ?
Is it itchy or painful ?
Which part of body is involved ?
Can you describe individual eruption little bit in detail?
Every piece of information, which you may or may not think, is important about the rash, please tell me.

Waiting for details.
Wish you good health
Follow-up: Getting eruptions these days. What could be the case? 1 hour later
Hello Doc,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Eruptions started on the face (beard area). It was having pain as well. If one eruption is finished another one pops up. I had 3-4 eruptions in the beard area. 1 eruption in the leg and currently I am having it at the stomach end in the side.
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 2 hours later

Thanks for the details.

It looks like a bacterial infection to me. The eruptions are painful and not itchy. It could be boils(furuncles). Do these eruptions have pus or yellow centre? Does it break down to release pus?
You will require a consultation with a dermatologist to ascertain the diagnosis. Recurrent furuncles at multiple sites could be due to a virulent bacteria or because your immunity is low. You might require a course of oral and topical antibiotics for which you need a prescription.

You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.