Getting blisters on personal organs. Suggest the cure?

Question
Hi, I keep getting blisters on my personal organs.
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do get culture sensitivity tests of the discharge

Detailed Answer:

I believe you mean to say pus filled boils in the private organs. This is very common condition and is infective in aetiology.

You may have to break open one lesion and get a Culture sensitivity test of the pus discharged from the lesion. this tests gives a list of antibiotics one amongst which has to be placed on you to completely cure the infection.

Hope, I answered your query,

regards,

Follow-up: Getting blisters on personal organs. Suggest the cure? 4 days later
Is this Because of the heat. & I travel more by sitting in the cab for 6 longs hours in day. Even this leads to pain & unable to sit properly... I get this blisters some times on my under arms & creates pain.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes,

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back,

Yes, it is believed to be due to heat. Also infection is the main culprit here. Treating it with proper antibiotics may prevent them in future.

Follow-up: Getting blisters on personal organs. Suggest the cure? 10 hours later

Yes, the infection happened because of the uncleanliness in the ladies rest room at my workplace. What can be the possible antibiotics which i can start using. If you can share it.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Culture and antibiotic sensitivity test

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

As I mentioned in my previous posts, it is advisable to get a Culture sensitivity test of the discharge from the lesions. This tests will provide a list of antibiotics to which the infection is very sensitive. Such antibiotic will treat the infection permanently.

regards,