Getting acne kind of rashes on back. Tried benzoyl peroxide but no use. How to remove the scars?

I have been getting acne kind of rashes on my back (on my shoulders). I consulted few dermatologists but when I stop my medication the acne comes back. I tried Benzoyl peroxide but no use. The acne does not cause any pain but they scar my skin. Any suggestions for this acne and to remove the scars? (I don't eat too many sugary items or oily food items).
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 27 hours later
Brief Answer: Adapalene Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Do apply Adapalene ointment twice daily. This will help to prevent acne and scars. Do not stop any medication suddenly, this may lead to recurrence of the lesions. Stop slowly, use alternate days followed by twice in a week and then stop it. Regards,