Getting a feeling of heartburn and serious bloating with stomach pain. Looking for relief

The last few weeks if I eat two or three bites of food I feel full for hours, however over the last few weeks I get a feeling of heartburn and serious bloating with stomach pain with no relief through medications I get so bad I end up vomiting once or twice a week and I am on a cardiac diet
Posted Fri, 2 Nov 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Your problem maybe related to a flare up of acid peptic disorder.
Looking to the cardiac back ground, if you had myocardial infactions earlier then may be you are developing features of cardiac failure and gut edema.
This makes the absorption less, so bloating and related problems are felt.
I would like you to get an ECG, ECHO and Cardiac enzymes and a CBC test to assess the baseline cardiac function.
Get referal of cardiologist and gastroenterologist soon as your problem seems tobe complex and you may get relief by escalating the treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.